1) Mobile Analytics are on the rise; plans for mobile BI initiatives will double this year.
2) ½ of organizations will move analytics to the cloud for easier reporting
3) ¼ of organizations will unite Hadoop-based data reservoirs with data warehouses as a cost-effective method for long-term storage and in place analysis
4) Organizations will double the number of people with advanced skills in Hadoop and predictive analysis in the coming year
5) 33% of human capital management professionals will use big data discovery tools to explore data from performance reviews, internal surveys, professional profiles and insider workplace websites such as Glassdoor.
6) 40% will prioritize predictive analysis to gain insight into big data strategies
7) 52% will use predictive analytics to gain insight into old business processes
8) 59% will use decision optimization technologies to provide a more personalized and more effective experience for customer interaction.
9) 44% of decision makers will embrace packaged analytics to integrate with existing ERP systems.
10) Organizations still feel their analytics skills are on a beginner level. To keep up they will focus on developing analytic competences.