Monday, August 07, 2006

Planning a trip inside London.

Again a moment of rest, I just heard a champagne bottle opening on the other side of the office because a department was so happy that all the systems where working as could be expected. On the other side of the floor there are still some technicians working to find a strange problem in Oracle Advanced Pricing. Different worlds in one office, one world is celebrating a victory and one is trying to solve a hard to tackle problem.

Meanwhile in my area all is nice and quite except for some user errors and setup mistakes which are all under control. This gives me time to plan a trip from the Hotel just outside of London to the city center. My hotel is near the Gatwick airport and I just learned that there is a fast train going from the airport to the city centre so I will be checking this out later this evening.

No comments: